Board-certified plastic surgeon in Northern Colorado Dr. Denis Gonyon believes that you should never sign up for a surgical procedure with a doctor you haven’t personally met.
Your initial complimentary consultation at Gonyon Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery will take place between you and Dr. Gonyon, and generally take around an hour. Your consultation will provide both you and Dr. Gonyon an opportunity to get a better feel for one another, along with narrowing down the best options for you.
At your consultation you can expect to go over with Dr. Gonyon:
- Your goals, expectations and what results you are looking to achieve
- Determine which procedures will benefit you the most
- Have an opportunity to ask questions, discuss the benefits and any concerns you may have regarding various cosmetic surgery procedures
This consultation will also provide you with an opportunity to discuss financing your plastic surgery with one of our helpful staff members. We believe that everyone deserves to look and feel their very best, and will assist you in finding a financing solution that will work within your budget.
What to Bring to Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
To help Dr. Gonyon better understand your needs and desires you should bring the following to your initial consultation:
- Your driver’s license or other form of valid photo ID
- Complete new patient paperwork
- A list of any medications and supplements you are currently taking
- A list of any allergies and medical conditions
- A list of questions and concerns
For cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentation, we find it is helpful for you to bring pictures of breasts, or other body types, that you find attractive. This will give Dr. Gonyon a much clearer idea of what surgical options will most benefit you.
Deciding to have plastic surgery is a big decision - you deserve to feel comfortable, safe and cared for during every part of your transformation. Your initial consultation is the first step to a more beautiful you. If you are considering cosmetic surgery in Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont, or Greeley, Colorado, or in Wyoming, or Nebraska, please schedule your complimentary initial consultation with Gonyon Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery online or by calling (970) 624-7979 today.