Serving all of Northern Colorado including Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont, Cheyenne, Wyoming and Nebraska
At the Northern Colorado office of Gonyon Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, we offer Sciton Laser System treatments to patients from Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Wyoming, Nebraska, and beyond. Our experienced aestheticians and nurses are able to utilize laser treatments to provide noninvasive, non-surgical cosmetic procedures that can restore youth and beauty to your skin. While laser skin treatments will not produce the same dramatic effects as a surgical procedure, it can greatly improve the quality and appearance of your skin.
Laser Skin Treatments at Gonyon Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Depending on your unique needs, Dr. Gonyon will help you determine what type of laser procedure will best provide you with your desired results. We offer several options for our patients including:
- Photofacial (Broad Band Light) – The most common type of laser therapy performed at our office, Photofacial laser therapy can provide an improvement in skin tone with a reduction in red, brown and age spots.
- Profractional (Fraxel) – This laser has the ability to greatly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sun damage, especially around the eyes and mouth, by tightening the skin and triggering the body to produce new collagen. Requires 2-3 treatments for optimal results.
- Laser Resurfacing (Laser Peel / MicroLaser Peel) – Capable of removing fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, and hyper-pigmentation, a laser peel can produce results for clients looking for a more youthful appearance by removing the topmost layer of damaged skin. The results are unequalled, but require 2 to 3 weeks of recovery. A MicroLaser peel produces similar, but less dramatic results, and generally requires less than one week for recovery
- SkinTyte – Using infrared energy, SkinTyte gently tightens your skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines. Needing multiple treatments, these results may be less dramatic than other methods, but with no recovery time, SkinTyte remains a popular choice for many of our patients
Other Laser Procedures
In addition to these laser and light skin treatments, we offer additional aesthetic procedures for hair removal and vein therapy. With these procedures, troublesome hair and spider veins can be removed for a smooth, youthful, unblemished appearance anywhere on your body.
- Laser Hair Removal – By targeting the hair follicles in an active growth phase, laser hair removal is effective for longer-lasting results than shaving or waxing. Several treatments are required at specifically timed intervals, yet results can be seen after a few treatments.
- Laser Vein Therapy – To create a more youthful appearance, the use of vein therapy can significantly reduce the appearance of spider veins and some small leg veins, normally in just one to two treatments.
If you live in Northern Colorado, Wyoming, or Nebraska, and are interested in learning more about how laser skin resurfacing can provide you with younger looking, blemish-free, softer skin, please contact Gonyon Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery to schedule an initial consultation for free today.