At Gonyon Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, we can help you reverse the signs of facial aging with dermal fillers. These minimally invasive treatments deliver excellent results that can take years off of your appearance, making them an increasingly popular option for patients who aren't quite ready to undergo a surgical facelift.
Dermal fillers have become one of the fastest growing treatment options in recent years. You can achieve beautiful, natural looking results without the need for extensive plastic surgery. If you would like to soften the appearance of wrinkles and restore lost facial volume, dermal fillers may be the ideal solution to achieve your goals.
You can receive individualized treatment recommendations by speaking with Dr. Gonyon in person. Please call 970-624-7979 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in Loveland, Fort Collins and throughout Northern Colorado.
What Can Dermal Fillers Treat?
Dermal fillers restore lost collagen and plump up your skin in order to reverse the signs of facial aging. Fillers are very versatile and can be used to:
- Restore lost facial volume
- Treat moderate to deep facial wrinkles
- Fill out hollows underneath the eyes
- Augment the cheek region to provide more fullness and definition
- Plump up thin lips
- Smooth out vertical lines near the edges of the lips
- Smooth deep creases running from the nose to the mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Improve the appearance of lines running downward from the corners of the mouth (marionette lines)
Dermal Fillers Offered at Gonyon Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Dr. Gonyon offers the following dermal filler options:
- Juvederm® -- Juvederm is a smooth gel filler that replaces the hyaluronic acid in your skin. This restores a more youthful appearance by adding volume to the facial region and smoothing moderate to severe wrinkles.
- Restylane® -- Restylane is a hyaluronic acid-based filler that adds fullness to your skin in order to improve the appearance of wrinkles and restore a more youthful complexion.
- Restylane® Silk -- Restylane Silk is specifically designed to treat signs of aging in the mouth region, including thin lips and vertical lines above the lip.
Dermal Fillers vs. BOTOX® Cosmetic: Which is Right for Me?
Dermal fillers and BOTOX® Cosmetic are both very popular nonsurgical facial rejuvenation options that can deliver excellent results. However, it's important to understand that these two treatments work very differently and aren't interchangeable.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a type of injectable categorized as a wrinkle relaxer. It temporarily paralyzes facial muscles, preventing them from making the contractions that commonly form wrinkles. BOTOX® Cosmetic is most effective at treating areas in the upper portion of your face, such as forehead wrinkles, frown lines and crow's feet (fine lines around the eyes).
In contrast, dermal fillers restore lost facial volume and stimulate the production of collagen. While each filler provides its own unique benefits, these treatments are typically used to reverse the signs of aging in the mid to lower portion of your face.
Contact our Loveland Plastic Surgeon
Please contact Gonyon Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery using the form on this page or call 970-624-7979 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in Loveland, Fort Collins, Longmont and throughout Northern Colorado.